If you do not know your ring size, we recommend getting your finger sized by a local jeweller and asking for your US ring size.
Alternatively, if you have an existing ring that fits, try using this website to determine your US ring size.
Or you can measure your finger size following the guide below:
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger
- Mark the spot where the paper meets
- Measure the length of the paper with a ruler
- Refer to the table below. The length of the paper is equal to the Circumference (mm). Match the circumference to the US size column (Our rings are based on US sizing)
Things to note when measuring your size:
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. It's best to measure your finger size during different times of the day to get a more accurate measurement.
- If choosing between two sizes, go for the larger one.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, go for one size up.
Please note this is a guide only and we can not guarantee ring sizing via paper will be accurate.
If your ring size is not available, please contact us and we will try our best to make your size available or help you with a custom ring size order.